Nice Pak Inventory Control Clerk in Plainfield, Indiana
Inventory Control Clerk
The position is responsible for assisting some, if not all, functions involving: re-working of goods, return authorizations, cycle-count program, customer requests, error file, adjustment authorizations, Quality Control audits and Summer Eve counts.
The position interacts with Production, Finance, Quality Control, Operations and Warehouse personnel, Vendors, Management and Supervision.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
This position is responsible to:
Be able to run a series of BPCS and WMS reports and must be capable of basic to complex system transactions.
Print and verify daily counts:
• Verify the physical item/lot/quantity combinations with the system item/lot/quantity on-hand.
• Document all affiliated information on the appropriate forms.
- Daily research inventory variances in BPCS/WMS to resolve and find the root cause:
• Conduct full warehouse search for missing product.
• Look up the YE/YF net variance for an item number.
• Find potential miss-ships and pull/verify orders to locate variance.
Assist in the re-work area by re-boxing, re-labeling, re-packing, re-taping or consolidating pallets/cases.
Work directly with operations, customers and Customer Service representatives to resolve Return Authorization issues.
Relocate product physically and systematically as directed by Supervisor or Lead to efficiently utilize available warehouse space.
Inspect and perform routine maintenance daily. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
Conduct random physical inventories as required.
Maintain a neat, clean, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner consistent with Company Safety policies.
Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
Adhere to all Company Safety work rules, policies, procedures and cGMPs.
Consistently pass required forklift testing and safety training.
Perform various tasks when necessary, using proper safety equipment and procedures
Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Ÿ High School Diploma or equivalent.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: • Consistently be self-driven and dependable.
• Have intermediate to complex window based PC software knowledge
• Proficient in Excel
• Must become forklift certified
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: • Have 3-5 years Warehouse forklift operative experience
SKILLS/ABILITIES: • Capable to do intermediate to complex math equations repetitively
• Ability to multi-task
• Legible handwriting
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
- Please refer to the Company’s Substance Abuse Policy which protects the safety and well-being of all associates and potential associates.