Capstone Logistics Warehouse Salvage Associate in Indianapolis, Indiana
Warehouse Salvage Associate
$440-$550+ Paid Weekly
Capstone Logistics is a premier provider of 3rd Party logistics services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 48 states, and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With even more growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- Full-time career day one
- Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Career growth -- We look to promote from within first
- Over 400 Sites nationally
- Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
- Paid Training
- Safety Incentives
The Warehouse Salvage Worker is responsible for completion of all related warehouse activities, including but not limited to forklift driving, baler operation, and other dock and warehouse functions as assigned. Duties include assisting Transportation in loading and unloading of company trucks, loading and unloading of vendor trucks, and the organization of all salvage materials and excess store donations for future disposition. Responsible for routine inspection of forklifts and baling equipment, as well as regular safety checks as assigned by site leadership.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Operation of site equipment including forklifts in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work in the rotation of salvage and excess merchandise on a regular basis to ensure the requested delivery of those items.
- Strong communication of dock conditions, accomplishments and concerns.
- Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
- Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled