WestRock Production Labor Pool in Eaton, Indiana
About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Production Labor Pool - Eaton, IN
800A South Romy
Eaton, Indiana, 47338
The WestRock paper mill in Eaton, Indiana, is seeking qualified candidates to fill the Production Labor Position in the production dept. This is an entry level, hourly position where advancement in operations is expected.
How you will impact WestRock
- Ability to safely operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work safely, comply with all safety rules, lift, push or pull >50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- Ability to read a tape measure (to 1/16” measurement) and basic math and computer skills.
- Performs inspections on various equipment for proper operation and report questionable conditions
- Performs various housekeeping, cleaning, and organizing functions with minimal supervision to ensure areas are clean and free from debris
- Prioritizes work and takes appropriate action to ensure paper machine remains operational
- Forklift and skid steer experience is preferred
- Roll finishing (banding, labeling, sorting)
- Loading trucks with finished product
- Unloading bales from wastepaper truck
What you need to succeed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong commitment to working safe, good communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery and have a desire to advance within the company
- Industrial manufacturing experience is preferred.
* What we offer *
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Production Labor Pool