ADM Elevator Worker - Attica, IN in Attica, Indiana
Elevator Worker - Attica, IN
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with approximately 31,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries. With a global value chain that includes approximately 500 crop procurement locations, 270 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 44 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. Learn more at www.adm.com .
Elevator Worker – Attica, IN
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
· Dump and load railcars and trucks
· Assist with grain handling
· General housekeeping duties
· General maintenance, as needed
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
· Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
· High school education or equivalent
· Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
· Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 50 lbs unassisted and occasionally 100 lbs
· Willing to work overtime and weekends, if needed
· Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
· Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
IN - Indiana
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veterans