Honeywell Carbon Brake Fabricator in South Bend, Indiana
Carbon Brake Fabricator
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Create products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
20 Operate assigned equipment
20 Participate in continuous improvement activities
20 Support the Honeywell Operating System
20 Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
20 Comply with all safety rules
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated understanding of basic arithmetic & math skills
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on responsibilities
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- Possess solid teaming and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and can follow written and verbal directions
- Good time management skills
- Ability to focus on quality while executing job tasks
- Ability to learn quickly and follow procedures
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10263
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 3520 Westmoor St, South Bend, IN 46628-1373 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.