Anthem Compliance Training/Policy Consultant 135997 in Shelbyville, Indiana
/Your Talent. Our Vision./At Anthem, Inc.,it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will*drive the future of health care. *
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Compliance Training/Policy Consultant
Location:Any Anthem office or Remote.
The Compliance Training/Policy Consultant is responsible for providing oversight and guidance in support of Medicare Revenue policies and procedures and training management.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: * Consults with key internal Medicare Revenue business partners, and other business areas as necessary, to ensure that Medicare Revenue processes and procedures are appropriately documented and are compliant with CMS regulations. * Consults with key internal Medicare Revenue business partners, and other business areas as necessary, in the development and delivery of educational materials and training. * Performs independent and ongoing analysis on Medicare Revenue processes and makes recommendations for necessary training, policy development and/or revisions and process enhancement. * Develops reporting structure and tools to monitor Medicare Revenue training and educational initiatives. * This duty includes management of all routine and/or ad hoc reporting and monitoring to Medicare Revenue management. * Other duties as assigned
- Requires a BA/BS degree and 5 years of experience in healthcare policy interpretation such as CMS, BCBSA and or contractual obligations, or any combination of education and experience with would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience assessing need for new and revised policies and procedures and documenting written procedures and processes is required.
- Understanding of complex business processes required.
- Ability to create flow charts or process diagrams required.
- Proficiency in MS computer applications required, includingPowerPoint; Visio preferred but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Preferred Qualification:
- Prior Medicare Advantage or Medicare Advantage risk adjustment experience.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Compliance Training/Policy Consultant 135997
Requisition ID: 135997