University of Notre Dame Donor Services Support (Temporary) in Notre Dame, Indiana
This position will assist the Department of Development Donor Services and our family of alumni, parents and friends during the holiday season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading a seasonal staff team in answering departmental phones and assisting with donor requests and inquiries, changing address and biographical information in the database, taking credit card gift information over the phone and entering the gift directly into the giving forms.
- Accurately entering the daily receipt of University gifts and running proof reports for each gift batch.
- Opening mail and preparing gifts for entry, assisting with matching gift forms and scanning gift correspondence and indexing it in an electronic document storage file.
- This position may also proofread gift tax receipts and perform other clerical duties as assigned.
- This position will start in October or November and end in mid-January.
Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry; good interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines; good problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to take responsibility, to work well as a team member and to work independently; ability to understand and follow directions and policies and procedures; ability to deal with confidential data. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferably, the ideal candidate for this position will have a college degree. He or she should have a working knowledge of Word and Excel and be comfortable in a fast paced office. Need be flexible, with an ability to transition to alternate tasks as required. Professional phone etiquette is a must.
Job Title: Donor Services Support (Temporary)
Department: Development-Org. Effectiveness (22015)
Family / Sub-Family: Ext/Int Relations / Donor Relations
Career Stream/Level: Temporary
Department Hiring Pay Range: $12.00-$14.00 per hour
Pay ID: Bi-Weekly
FLSA Status: T1 - Non-exempt Temp/On-call Hourly
Job Category: Temporary
Job Type: Temporary
Schedule: Days of Week & Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Schedule: Hours/Week: 30 -40 hours per week
Schedule: # of months: 2 to 3
Job Posting Date (Campus): 09/15/2017
Job Posting Date (Public): 09/15/2017
Job Closing Date: 01/31/2018
Posting Type: Open To All Applicants
Posting Number: S17841
Quick Link for Internal Postings: http://jobs.nd.edu/postings/10250