Nice Pak Packer in Mooresville, Indiana
• Hand packing and stacking of product
• Placing lids on product
• Working with non-complex equipment
• Performing quality inspections and completing the DIR
This position interacts with production, warehouse, quality assurance, and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Complete the Daily Inspection Record (DIR).
• Inspect one tub/refill per case. Ensure that the product code is present, correct and legible.
• Ensure that all labels are present and applied properly.
• Apply lids to tubs and/or load automatic lid unit.
• Stack product for the twin pack product.
• Load sleeve dispenser.
• Place one refill inside a tub for 4-pack production
• Place finished product into cases
• Stack finished cases on skids in the proper pattern.
• Attach transfer tickets to completed skids
• Stretch wrap finished pallets
• Remove product from line when necessary
• Monitor the production line and clear jams
• Breakdown empty lid and/or tub boxes for proper disposal
• Clean production lines
• Utilize a hand truck to lift skids
• Adhere to all company safety rules, policies, procedures and cGMPs.
• Maintain the tape machine; keep machine filled with tape
• Teach packer skills to new employees on the line
• Perform assigned housekeeping duties
• Assist with other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
• All other duties as assigned.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance job this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list or statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language.
Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
Experience in a manufacturing environment using high-speed packaging equipment is preferred.
Have and maintain good attendance record.
Ability to Stand for extended periods of time
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
- Please refer to the Company’s Substance Abuse Policy which protects the safety and well-being of all associates and potential associates.