inVentiv Health 0000096004-Analytical Chemist/Scientist in Missing, Indiana
• Hands-on lab experience (accurate measurements, data collection and interpretation, good record keeping, basic report writing)
• Plan out experiments
• 3+ years of experience working within a regulated industry
• 2+ years of experience working with Integra, Hitachi, or similar laboratory analyzers (but not a med tech) strongly preferred
• Knowledge of enzymes and proteins
• Validation experience
• SDS-Page experience
• Other analytical experience a plus
• Individual must be able to work independently, as part of a team in a fast paced Lab Environment with excellent attention to detail and high quality results.
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
• Individual will perform standart and non standard laboratory testing, gather and evaluate data, draw conclusions, and write reports, document information per procedures, and ensure the laboratory and instrumentation are in good working order.
• Individual will design and execute experiments of varying degrees of completelxity and make recommendations from the results.
• Excellent lab technique required.
• Experience in a regulated industry preferred.
• Experience with UV/VIS specroscopy, integra laboratory analyzers and GMP preferred.
• Knowledge of enzyme assays or automated testing preferred.
• Ability to start ASAP
• BA/BS in chemistry or biochemistry
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.