Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc.
Position #: 154312
« Back to Job Listings
The Talent Acquisition Manager provides proactive high volume recruitment expertise to support professional, managerial, and hourly hiring for divisions of the organization to include: Retail, Commercial Services, Community and Workplace Initiatives, Goodwill Education Initiatives, Nurse Family Partnership, and support departments. Develops strong business relationships with hiring managers and senior management. Sources, assesses and recruits top quality passive and active candidates for professional and managerial positions. Manages the recruiting process from position profile creation to new hire onboarding. Supports the Director in the development and implementation of innovative and effective continuous improvement recruiting strategies. Works collaboratively with other members of the EOD team on coordination of recruitment activities and initiatives to achieve targeted hiring goals. Actively builds local referral network to ensure consistent flow of quality candidates. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with Goodwill’s Mission, Vision, Values, 5 Basic Principles and Standards of Conduct.
• 5+ years recruiting experience at a corporate level with a track record of success in a high volume, fast paced environment. Prior experience recruiting across a number of functional areas/disciplines, e.g. retail, education, technology, management, support, customer service, and operations.
• Experience in behavioral-based interviewing, highly preferred
• Experience successfully developing job requisitions from hiring manager and managing recruitment process through on boarding stage
• Experienced with successfully managing passive candidates from the initial sourcing stage through on boarding.
• Success tracking key recruiting metrics
• Proficient computer skills: database mining and management, Internet searching, Microsoft Office products. Prior experience in Jobvite and/or Workday is a plus.
• Superior communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
• Mature interpersonal relationship skills
• Project and process management abilities
• Ability to be viewed as a strategic partner
• Able to size up people quickly and accurately
• Able to think through and solve problems objectively, creatively, innovatively
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Politically savvy. Able to navigate effectively through organization
• Applied knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
Bachelor’s degree in a human relations field
Master’s degree preferred
Compensation and Benefits Summary
Base range: $45,000-$53,000 annual salary
The following is the comprehensive benefits programs in which full-time employees may participate:
• Continuing education & leadership development
• Comprehensive health plan
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Life, Dental & Vision
• Short & long term disability plans
• Nationally recognized preventive health & wellness program
• Section 125 pre-tax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
• Retirement plan with generous match
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer