Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
PATIENT SERVICE ASSISTANT
Department: Environmental Services 110081
Schedule: Active Supplemental
Full Time, Part Time & Supplemental opportunities available.
Multiple shifts & locations available.
This position exists to support non-clinical services required by patients in an inpatient care area by providing a clean, well-organized and adequately stocked patient care area. Ensures that the equipment used in the area is clean and in good working condition.
* Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
* Requires ability to organize and prioritize basic and routine activities.
* Requires ability to meet short time frames when cleaning and preparing rooms.
* Requires good communications and public relations skills.
* Requires the understanding and practice of the principles of good personal hygiene and aseptic techniques to prevent infection of patients; self; and others.
* Requires the ability to comprehend written and verbal instructions.
* Requires ability to read, write, follow directions and communicate in English.
* Requires basic computer knowledge.