MV Transportation Call Center Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
MV Transportation is seeking a Call Center Manager to oversee all reservations, scheduling, and dispatching operations. He/she will work closely with MV's management and supervisor teams to confirm service is high quality. They oversee all customer service activities, monitor call hold times, perform quality assurance reviews of all recordings, and work with reservations, dispatch and scheduling staff to confirm that all call center operations appropriately represent and consistently meet company standards as directed by company's operating contract.
- Appropriately staff the call center.
- Manage and oversee training, scheduling of staff and re-training in any deficient areas the call center staff.
- Monitor and oversee all quality assurance/customer service of all call center staff.
- Oversee and monitor ticket store staff.
- Oversee passenger trip requests manually or through use of automated system to achieve system goals (productivity, on-time performance, efficiency, minimum ride lengths, etc.) and considering operator and vehicle availability and vehicle capacity types.
- Oversee when necessary rescheduling trips when necessary in the event of operator or vehicle shortages and in consideration of project work scheduling policies.
- Be the direct liaison for the call center staff union.
- Act as the direct liaison with the client for the call center and its employees.
- Be "on call" during all hours of the call center operations for issues/concerns.
- Daily/hourly monitor all system efficiencies and make adjustments when needed.
- Work with Payroll Support Manager to handle open enrollment and ongoing benefits for Call Center employees.
- Work with Payroll Support Manager on daily and bi-weekly imputing and paying out of Call Center employees pay.
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintain attendance within policy.
- Handle multiple tasks accurately and effectively.
- Additional responsibilities, as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Trapeze experience.
- Previous data entry, dispatch, customer service, supervisory and/or operating experience desired but not required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Data entry experience and general knowledge of windows-based computer operating system and Microsoft Office package.
- Knowledge of service area.
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly the English language - basic knowledge of Spanish may be required depending on contract location and requirements.
- Able to use multi-line phone system and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to supervise.
- Ability to work independently and follow directions.
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible in a dynamic environment.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
CATEGORY: Customer Service, Management, Transportation
POSTING ID: TNCALLC65871_65871
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified