Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Business Analyst I - Web & PC Developer ? Help
Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.
Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.
Business Analyst I Web and PC Developer
Vertellus Specialties Inc. is a dynamic international company with more than a century of leadership in the manufacture of health, agriculture and performance chemicals. Our culture is built on mutual trust and respect for all employees so that we can focus on providing the best products and solutions to our customers.
Design, develop, test, and deploy web, database, and desktop applications and interfaces for global Manufacturing Corporation. This position will use a variety of development tools and languages including Visual Studio, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, C#, SharePoint, XML, and Microsoft SQL.
· Enhance and support the Corporate Internet and intranet sites, including .asp development and database interfaces as required.
· Rapidly develop, test, and implement business solutions using InfoPath 2010, .Net / C# / Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL stored procedures and reporting tools. Ensure solution meet functional specifications and user needs. Follow Change Management Procedures including generating required documentation.
· Develop and support SharePoint applications including content management, document management, and records management. Develop supporting SharePoint features such as web parts, dashboards, and master pages as appropriate. Utilize SharePoint and BizTalk to create and implement global workflows.
· Support and enhance system interfaces as needed.
· Provide support and training to business users.
· Troubleshoot and resolve production problems of business applications.
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience with preference given to a Computer or Business related major.
· The successful candidate will possess strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous assignments. Development skills must include proficiency with Microsoft-based development tools including Visual Studio and SQL, as well as the ability to rapidly learn new technologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must, as is the proven ability to be self-directed. Occasional travel may be required.
· Proficiency in a second language, such as Chinese or Dutch, is considered a plus, as is an aptitude for graphic design.
To learn more about Vertellus visit us on our website atwww.vertellus.com. We offer a full benefits package to include medical, dental, life, disability, sick pay and 401(k).
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exceptional opportunity, please click here to apply.
Vertellus Specialties Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/V/D)