inVentiv Health 0000094679-Analytical Chemist in Indianapolis, Indiana
• Responsible for performing routine and non-routine HPLC, Enzyme, Wet Chemistry, and other Laboratory testing to support New Product Development and Launches Product Lifecycle Management.
• Individual will perform standard and non standard laboratory testing, gather and evaluate data, draw conclusions and write reports, document information per procedures and ensure the laboratory instrumentation are in good working order.
• Must be able to design and execute experiments of varying degrees of complexity, draw appropriate conclusions, and make recommendations from the results.
• Hands-on experience in HPLC is required.
• Hands-on experience in UV/Vis, Enzyme Analysis, and Wet Chemistry techniques preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to design and execute experiments and interpret results Excellent technical writing skills including demonstrated ability to write technical reports Individual must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced laboratory environment with excellent attention to detail and high quality results.
• Excellent laboratory technique required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Requires minimum BA/BS in Chemistry or strongly related field and relevant laboratory experience.
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.