Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Project Manager Engineering
Candidate will be responsible for interpreting engineering work orders and loading the equipment into M6. Candidate must have extensive knowledge of central office equipment including 5-10 years of central office or transmission engineering.
* M6 Inventory Build (if no COE experience then minimum 2 years interpreting work order narratives and loading equipment into M6 based upon those narratives)
* Central Office Engineering (if no M6 Inventory experience then minimum of 10 years of experience in CO telephony engineering) Both are highly desired but at least one is required.
* M6 Circuit Design (designing circuits using M6 inventory)
* Central Office Technician/Installation (installation and maintenance of equipment)
* Excel/Access (general usage of reports from Excel and Access to guide daily tasks)
Hours 8:00am to 5:00pm
Full time position expected to last 12 months and may be renewed