Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title Enterprise Account Manager
In a high level consultative role, your objective will be to generate revenue and gross profit focusing on the mid-market to enterprise corporate customer while expanding PCM SARCOM’s market presence in the assigned territory.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Selling PCM SARCOM’s complete line of technology solutions (desktops, laptops, peripherals, enterprise servers and storage, networking, security, software licensing and software solutions, and managed and professional services)
* Managed Service sales: (i.e. Deployments, Configurations, Data Center Management, Break/Fix, Installations, Staff Augmentation, Asset Tagging, Help Desk Services, etc.)
* Conducting face-to-face meetings with prospective customers to determine products/services needs.
* Developing and managing new accounts (you generated) while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
* Organizing and conducting executive briefings.
* Developing, maintaining, and leveraging strong relationships with OEM Partners and distributors
* Meeting and exceeding sales goals while being responsible for overall account strategy development.
* Negotiating price, selling to customer needs, managing processes, and developing budgets.
* Ensuring successful delivery of revenue, GP and other financial targets specific to the assigned accounts.
* Developing customer presentations and creating sales proposals and responses to RFP’S, RFQ’S, and RFI’S (Requests for Proposals, Quotes and Information)
* Maintaining sales records and preparing sales reports as required.
* Developing knowledge of SARCOM’s practices, products, and services to facilitate successful sales efforts.
* Developing market and competitor knowledge.
* Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota with a minimum of 3 years experience selling technology solutions to mid-market and enterprise customers (over 1,000 seats).
* Experience in VAR or IT reseller sales, in addition to a proven track record in prospecting, qualifying, and closing competitive accounts. (Currently in outside IT B2B sales and employed by a Value Added Reseller/Systems Integrator is preferred, however we will consider all candidates with B2B IT sales experience selling to corporate customers with over 1,000 seats)
* Superior knowledge of sales and account acquisition techniques including cold-calling, prospecting, networking, and lead generation with proven ability to capture and close new opportunities.
* Successful experience developing strong customer and vendor relationships.
* I.T. hardware/software product knowledge (Exp. w/ managed & professional services a plus).
* Self Motivated, Enthusiastic, Goal-Oriented, Success Driven, with Hunter mentality.
* Negotiation and Organizational Skills.
Employment Status: Exempt (base salary plus commission.
Location Indianapolis, IN
About the Organization Providing IT solutions nationally since 1987, PCM, Inc. is an industry recognized, publicly traded, value-added direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government, education, and individual consumers. Fully accredited and authorized by major manufacturers including HP, Apple, Cisco, Microsoft, Dell, and 1500 others, PCM offers product and service solutions through field sales, call center, eCommerce, and retail store venues. With annual sales of $1.5B+ , 3000 employees and over 400,000 products available, PCM delights in serving small, medium and enterprise level businesses.
PCM has a national presence with branch and satellite offices from California to New Jersey.
In addition to selling products, PCM has the capabilities and resources to consult, configure, install, implement and support what we sell. Service offerings include:
• Networking and infrastructure solutions
• Enterprise systems and storage solutions including data migration, replication, disk/tape storage management, SAN, NAS and virtualization
• Integration and configuration solutions
• Monitoring and operations solutions
• Advanced printing solutions
• 24/7 Help Desk
• System refresh and installation solutions
• Staff Augmentation resources
• Recycling & disposal solutions
PCM has received certifications and authorizations from all major manufacturers. From A+ to CCIEs, business analysts to architects, we have the expert staff to advise clients in making best-fit technology decisions.
Req Number SAL-13-00005
Internal Approved REQ#
This position is currently accepting applications.