CSL Plasma General Supervisor Operation - Management Trainee in Evansville, Indiana
This position serves as the Lead Supervisor in support of the CSL Plasma Center Management.
1 Act as lead supervisor in ensuring the day-to-day activities of center operations are compliant with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and applicable federal and local regulations as well as HR policies. Advise management of ER issues or escalated donor issues.
2 Maintain clean efficient work environment, and ensure sufficient operating supplies and forms are available. Comply with all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures. May conduct routine internal procedures and documentation audits. Promote safety in all actions.
3 Develop donor flow knowledge and assist with identifying problem areas and implement corrective action as needed with Management oversight. Ensure excellent customer service by all staff.
4 Partner with center management in collecting and analyzing data to support continuous improvement and meet center production goals.
5 Partner with center management so that the center is “inspection ready” at all times and customer requirements meet the safety of donors and employees including compliance with OSHA regulations.
6 Collaborate with management to understand and determine center financial responsibility including budgets, forecasts and financial impact to business including center production goals.
7 Participate with management in the recruitment and selection of center operation staff and in conducting performance appraisals and performance feedback.
8 Assist management with audits by working with center quality and quality assurance team to develop effective corrective action plans to address any areas of deficiency.
9 Ensure accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in the SOPs.
10 Occasionally act as back-up manager in absence of Assistant Center Manager.
11 Must successfully complete the leadership development program and be able to relocate within 12 months.
12 Maintain confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center information.
13 May be cross-trained in other areas to meet the needs of the business.
14 Bilingual skills may be required, at the discretion of the organization, to meet the needs of the business.
15 Perform other duties, as assigned, to support business needs.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Equivalent combination of education and professional work experience required
• BS/AS degree OR
• Minimum 1 year supervisory, leadership experience responsible for overseeing the activities of others, OR
• 1 year Quality/L&D experience required
• Maintain company Technical Training certification
• Knowledge of ever-changing and complex government and industry regulations and ability to monitor compliance with these regulations
• Proficient in English
(physical & mental requirements)
• Shares information with internal contacts with common desire to reach a solution
• Ability to make decisions which have moderate impact on immediate work unit
• Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe equipment operation
• Occasionally perform tasks while standing and walking up to 100% of time
• Reach, bend, kneel and have high level of manual dexterity
• Occasionally be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
• Fast paced environment with frequent interruptions
• Frequently exposed to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to blood borne pathogens
• Exposure to human source products and various chemicals including isopropyl, ethyl alcohol, carbon dioxide, iodine, bleach, germicide solution, etc.
• Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing specific tasks or in certain areas
• Occasionally required to work with the public when they are dissatisfied
• Attention to detail and ability to follow written and verbal directions in exact detail required
• Frequently required to make and accept modifications to working processes and procedures as directed by SOP
• Overnight travel required up to 10% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or other legally protected classifications.
Worker Sub Type: