Columbus Regional Health Senior Programmer Analyst CRH in Columbus, Indiana
Professional Full Time, Days, 40 ABOUT THE POSITION: Full-time; Salaried position
Under the direction of an IS Manager, Technical Services, assumes responsibility for managing the organization’s and outside vendor’s Programmer Analysts on application development, interface development and conversion tasks/projects. This includes maintaining and enhancing installed systems and new development projects. This position will be responsible for ensuring that programming resources stay focused on project priorities and meet stated deliverables in accordance with previously agreed upon time lines, budgets and User specifications. Endorses and uses approved Information Services Methodologies. This position does not provide direct patient care.
Duties may include: Epic, EpicCare, Bridges, Cloverleaf
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor degree or university program certificate in a relevant technical discipline and not less than 4 years of progressing increasing responsibilities or bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following technical disciplines:
- Structured software applications programming and development
- Software testing
- Systems documentation preparation Structured approaches to the following:
- Specification development, programming from the specifications, testing to validate the specifications and documentation to ensure effective programming solutions are put into production.
- Formal change control and change management.
- Skilled at applying interface standards (i.e C C L, HL7, TC L, SQL, etc.) to programming solutions.
- Ability to take action with limited guidance in agreed to areas of responsibility in a calm and rationale manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills to interact with all levels within the C orporation.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively contribute as a team member or on individual assignments.
- Experience implementing and/or supporting Cloverleaf Interface Engine is highly desirable. Similar experience with other major vendor’s Interface Engine (i.e. Cerner’s Open Engine, LinkMed) is also highly desirable. Certifications, Licenses, Registrations None required.
Req #: 2923