Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Senior Information Security Architect
Location: United States-Indiana-Columbus-US, IN, Columbus, Corporate Office Building
Job Number: 120003IF
Cummins power is defined not only by its products, but the ideas, energy and passion of its people. - Tim Solso, Chairman and CEO
It started with a commitment to building powerful, dependable products. Throughout our 90 years, we’ve added hundreds of new products, hired and promoted thousands of people, and expanded into 190 countries – but we still believe in the same things. We’re committed to building partnerships with our employees, our customers, our environment, and our communities. This is how we do business. And we call itWorking Right.
Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Please visithttp://www.cummins.com/to explore more about our products, markets, global distribution network, financials and sustainability focus.
Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Information Security Architect located in Columbus, Indiana or Nashville, Tennessee.
The individual in this role will have the following roles and responsibilities:
* Provides advanced security services across all areas of information technology to ensure the highest degree of information security possible.
* Identifies complex potential internal and external threats, including malware, targeted attacks and unauthorized information access or modifications. Evaluates and delivers mitigation strategies and controls.
* Performs regular security assessments of information security protection controls.
* Analyzes existing processes, standards, policies and/or equipment and delivers solutions ensuring compliance with laws, standards and policies while managing business risks.
* Provides Information Security guidance to Cummins IT and Business Units. .
* Promotes information security awareness throughout the organization.
* Manages cross functional teams on information security initiatives. Collects and analyzes data and drives improvement in existing processes and protection controls.
* Trouble-shoots existing security and privacy protection methodology.
Education, Experience, Certifications
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business or a related subject required. Master’s degree preferred.
* CISSP or equivalent certification required.
* Minimum 3 years experience in lead or senior security architect position in global enterprise IT environment.
* ISMS and Security controls (ISO 2700x), risk management (COBIT), and security architecture frameworks (Open Group-ESA) and the design and delivery of security solutions for business requirements.
* Design and implementation of Identity and Access Management solutions, directory services security, web and social media technologies, mainframe and midrange computing systems, securing PC systems, virtualization, WAN and LAN network system security, application security and the SDLC.
* Securing cloud, mobility solutions
* Oracle security, middleware, database, and applications.
* Knowledge of global privacy regulations and PCI requirements.
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience plus bonus.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
At Cummins, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please clickhere.
Job Field: SYSTEMS/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Job Type: Experienced - Professional / Office