Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Department: Cardio Pulmonary
Job Details: - Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Required
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- 1-2 years experience preferred
POSITION PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
The Respiratory Care Therapist holds a current Indiana license and is under the indirect supervision of the Director Respiratory Care. The Respiratory Care Therapist delivers skilled respiratory care and is responsible for the planning, implementation and evaluation of respiratory care provided to the patient as an important member of the health care delivery team. This position requires a customer-focused individual with strong interpersonal skills. The individual’s behavior will reflect a positive attitude toward cooperation, collaboration, communication, and commitment. The therapist functions under the indirect supervision of the Director Respiratory Care.
1. The Respiratory Care Staff Therapist must maintain a current Respiratory Care Practitioner license for the State of Indiana.
2. Be Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care as an RRT
5. NALS and PALS encouraged